- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (2 oz) can of anchovies, chopped with oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
This is a quick and easy way to make a delicious Caesar dressing.
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Store the dressing in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Taste for seasoning and add a little salt and pepper if desired.