Roasted Garlic Dijon Salad Dressing
|1 whole large head garlic|
|1/3 cup olive oil, divided|
|3 tbs Dijon mustard|
|2 tbs white vinegar|
|dash of kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup fresh chives or green onions, snipped|
This dressing is full of sweet roasted garlic flavor and is great over salad greens or even roasted vegetables or meats.
- Cut the top off of the garlic bulb and drizzle a little olive oil over the top.
- Wrap the garlic bulb in foil and place in a 375 degree preheated oven and roast for about 30 minutes or until the garlic is roasted and soft.
- Allow to cool slightly then squeeze our the garlic from each clove.
- Place the garlic in a food processor along with 2 tbs of water, oil, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper and process until smooth.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Recipe may be doubled.