Rosemary and Garlic Potato Wedges
|4 large baking potatoes|
|1 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tsp Spanish paprika|
|4 cloves garlic, crushed|
|3 tbs fresh rosemary, crushed|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|herb mayonnaise or tomato relish for dipping|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each potato into eight thin wedges, and place them on a foil lined baking sheet,
- Mix together the oil, paprika, garlic and rosemary.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes, then season with salt and pepper, and toss well to make sure the potatoes are thoroughly coated in oil.
- Bake the potatoes in the oven for 45 minutes, basing occasionally, until they are crisp and golden.
- Serve with dipping sauces of your choice.