- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, chopped
- 2 slices pineapple, finely diced
- pulp of 1 passion fruit
- 1 jalapeno chili, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- zest of 1 lime
- dash of kosher salt
This is a wonderful salsa with mangoes, grapes, pineapple, passion fruit and chilies.
- Place all ingredients in a glass bowl and toss to combine.
- Cover and chill for 2-3 hours to allow flavors to combine.
- Serve with chicken or seafood or as a dipping sauce with tortilla chips.