- 6 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed or minced finely
- 1 tbs fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, shredded
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is a super simple appetizer recipe that can be prepared in about 20 minutes. The zucchini is halved and stuffed with a Parmesan cheese and herb mixture.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Using a small spoon scrape down the middle at about a 1/8 inch depth to remove some of the seeds in each half.
- Season each zucchini half with some salt and pepper
- Place the Parmesan cheese in a bowl, then add the herbs, garlic and sprinkle with a little olive oil to moisten. Mix well.
- Fill each zucchini with some of the Parmesan mixture.
- Place the zucchini on a foil lined baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until the filling is golden and bubbly.