- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup ap flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 and 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 and 1/3 cups shredded zucchini, peeled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 large egg
The moist muffins are flavored with allspice, cloves, honey and cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat 10 muffin liners with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Add the zucchini, milk, oil, honey and egg and mix well.
- Spoon into the muffin cups filling each bout 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.