|1 cup whole wheat flour|
|2/3 cup ap flour|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1 tbs cinnamon|
|1/4 tsp ground allspice|
|1/4 tsp ground cloves|
|1 and 1/4 tsp baking powder|
|1/2 tsp baking soda|
|1/4 tsp kosher salt|
|1 and 1/3 cups shredded zucchini, peeled|
|1/2 cup milk|
|2 tbs canola oil|
|2 tbs honey|
|1 large egg|
The moist muffins are flavored with allspice, cloves, honey and cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat 10 muffin liners with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Add the zucchini, milk, oil, honey and egg and mix well.
- Spoon into the muffin cups filling each bout 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.