Barbecued Herb Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless, half chicken breasts
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely minced
- 6 tbs fresh thyme, minced
- 3 tbs fresh rosemary, minced
- 3 tbs fresh oregano, minced
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs cider vinegar
This is a super simple and absolutely delicious way to grill chicken. It is flavored with a homemade barbecue sauce and flavored with garlic, onion, thyme, rosemary and oregano.
- Combine oil, onion, garlic in a small saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until onions are translucent.
- Add remaining sauce ingredients and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Divide sauce, 1/2 cup for basting chicken on the grill, and the remainder to serve with the grilled chicken.