Curry Egg Salad
|18 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped|
|1 and 1/4 cups mayonnaise|
|1/8 cup mustard of your choice|
|1 and 1/2 cups celery, finely minced|
|20 slices of bread of your choice|
|4 tsp sweet or hot curry powder|
|1/3 cup toasted sesame seeds (toast at 325 for 8 minutes)|
|1/3 cup toasted sunflower seeds (toast at 325 for 8 minutes)|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|butter lettuce for serving|
This is an interesting egg salad that is flavored with curry powder, celery, mustard, toasted sesame seeds and toasted sunflower seeds.
- Place the chopped eggs in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, celery, mustard curry powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Fold the curry dressing gently into the eggs.
- You may serve the salad in butter lettuce cups or you may make sandwiches.
- Whichever choice you make sprinkle the salad with sesame and sunflower seeds.