- 3 cups of pickling cucumbers, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp celery seed
- 2 tsp whole coriander seeds
- 4 coves garlic, chopped
- 2-3 tsp kosher salt
- 3 small onions, thinly sliced
This is a super simple recipe for delicious garlic pickles. They will keep for up to 3 months in the refrigerator. This recipe may be doubled or tripled.
- Add the sliced cucumbers and onions to a large “ball” jar with a tight fitting lid.
- In a large bowl add the vinegar, water, sugar, salt, celery seed, coriander seeds and garlic. Mix well until the sugar and salt dissolves.
- Pour the vinegar mixture over the cucumbers, cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.