Easy Strawberry Dessert
- 24 fresh ripe strawberries
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
This is a super simple dessert that you can whip together in a few minutes.
- Wash and dry the strawberries, leaving the top leaf intact.
- Add the sour cream and brown sugar in separate, attractive small bowls and place in the center of a large platter.
- Arrange the strawberries around the platter.
- Guests can serve themselves by first dipping the strawberries into the sour cream and then into the brown sugar.