Mediterranean Tuna Salad with Feta and Black Olives
- 4-5 (4 oz) cans solid white albacore tuna
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely minced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2-2/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
This is a unique tuna salad filled with the flavors of feta, black olives, onions, red wine vinegar, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- If you are not serving right away, leave the tomatoes out and mix them in at the last minute
- Serve on a bed of greens.