Peach Iced Tea
|10-15 tea bags|
|1 (15 oz) can of sliced peaches with juice|
|1-2 cups confectioners sugar|
This is an easy to delicious iced tea with the incredible flavor and sweetness of peaches.
- Add the tea bags to a large 3 quart sauce pan and fill with water.
- Bring to a boil, then turn off the heat.
- Allow the tea to brew for about 30 minutes.
- Add the concentrated tea to a large gallon pitcher, add the peaches, with juice, the sugar and fill to the top with water.
- Stir to mix well and allow to sit for another 30 minutes.
- Taste for sweetness and adjust if desired.