Cheesy Yogurt Dressing
|1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt|
|2/3 cup cottage cheese|
|1 tbs honey|
|1 tsp vinegar, cider or white|
This is a wonderful basic recipe that is creamy and delicious.
- Combine yogurt, cottage cheese, honey and vinegar in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Chill and store covered in the refrigerator.
- Stir before serving
- Bacon dressing: Dice 6 slices of bacon, fry until browned and crisp. Drain well, blot with paper towels, add yogurt mixture.
- Chive dressing: Add 1 tbs chopped chives and proceed as above.
- Add 1/4 cup Parmesan to the yogurt mixture.
- Add mixed herbs to the yogurt mixture, oregano, basil, thyme and proceed as above.
- There are limitless combinations, experiment and get creative with new flavors and ideas.