Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
|10 tbs butter|
|1 and 1/2 cups flour|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|1/4 tsp salt|
|1 and 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed|
|2 eggs, beaten|
|4 tbs pure vanilla extract|
|12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips|
|1 cup chopped walnuts|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×12 baking pan with non stick spray and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over low heat.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooled butter with the brown sugar and eggs and stir until combined.
- Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Fold the flour mixture into the butter mixture and stir by hand just until no dry flour is showing. Do not over mix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Press into the baking pan and bake until golden brown.
- About 20-30 minutes.
- Cool, then cut into bars.