Dijon Honey Grilled Chicken
|4 (1/4 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|3 tsp lemon zest|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 tbs Dijon mustard|
|1/2 tbs honey|
|2 tbs chopped parsley|
|1/3 cup red wine vinegar|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 tbs tomato paste|
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a blender and pulse until well blended.
- Pour marinade over chicken in a shallow dish, turn to coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken for 5-8 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- You may also prepare the chicken in the oven as well.