Glaze for Ribs
|3 lbs of spare or baby back ribs|
|4 tbs soy sauce|
|1 tsp black pepper|
|a few drops of hot sauce|
|1 and 1/2 cups honey|
This is a sweet and spicy glaze that will give a beautiful sheen and flavor to your ribs.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- If you are cooking with charcoal, brush the mixture evenly over the ribs during the last 10 minutes of cooking, taking care not to burn sauce.
- If you are roasting in the oven, before cooking marinate the ribs in the sauce for about 30 minutes,
- Roast in a 350 degree oven for about 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours, depending on the thickness of the ribs.
- Baste with occasionally with remaining sauce.