Grilled Barbecued Flank Steaks
- 2 flank steaks (1 and 1/2 lb each)
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients except for the steaks and mix well.
- Add the steaks to a large zip lock bag and pour the marinade over.
- Marinate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steaks from marinade and reserve marinade.
- Grill steaks over hot charcoal for about 12 minutes per side, brushing with the marinade every 5 minutes.
- To serve, slice thinly across the grain.