Grilled Citrus Chicken Thighs
|1 and 1/2 lbs, skinless chicken thighs|
|1/4 cup fresh lime juice|
|2 tbs canola oil|
|2 tbs white wine vinegar|
|2 coves garlic, minced|
|2 tbs fresh rosemary, minced|
|1 tsp sugar|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Mix lime juice, oil, garlic, rosemary, sugar, salt and pepper together in a shallow glass container.
- Trim the fat from thighs and add the thighs to the marinade.
- Cover and let marinate for several hours refrigerated.
- Prepare the grill for cooking and using medium heat add the thighs to the grill and discard the marinade.
- Grill for about 8-13 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and thighs are crispy brown.