Grilled Citrus Chicken Thighs
- 1 and 1/2 lbs, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 2 coves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tsp sugar
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Mix lime juice, oil, garlic, rosemary, sugar, salt and pepper together in a shallow glass container.
- Trim the fat from thighs and add the thighs to the marinade.
- Cover and let marinate for several hours refrigerated.
- Prepare the grill for cooking and using medium heat add the thighs to the grill and discard the marinade.
- Grill for about 8-13 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and thighs are crispy brown.