- 2 lbs mussels
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is a super simple delicious mussel dish that is prepared with bread crumbs, olive oil, garlic. parsley and white wine.
- In a large sauce pan or stock using medium high heat add the olive oil and garlic.
- Saute the garlic for about 2 minutes, taking care not to burn.
- Add the bread crumbs and stir to mix well.
- Add the mussels and white wine and stir to coat.
- Season with a little salt and pepper, cover pot and cook until the mussels have opened.
- Place mussels on a large platter and drizzle with the cooking juices and bread sauce.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley over the mussels and serve.