Spicy Horseradish Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tbs prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp paprika
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat at once and simmer for 30-45 minutes.
- Taste to adjust seasoning if desired.
- Makes 1 and 3/4 cup.
- Recipe may be doubled or tripled.