Sweet and Sour Macaroni Salad
|1/2 lb elbow macaroni|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tbs white vinegar|
|2 tbs sugar|
|2 tbs yellow mustard|
|2 tsp paprika|
|1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes|
|1/4 cup red bell pepper, minced|
|1/4 cup orange bell pepper, minced|
|1/4 cup red onion, minced|
|3 hard boiled eggs, chopped|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, rinse and drain.
- Add the macaroni to a large bowl along with the bell peppers, onions, cheese and eggs,
- In another bowl add the mayonnaise, white vinegar, sugar, mustard and paprika and mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the macaroni mixture, season with salt and pepper, the gently mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.