Barbecued Alaska Salmon Steaks
|4 Alaska salmon steaks (6-8 oz) inch|
|1/4 cup butter melted|
|2 tsp soy sauce|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|1 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
|1 garlic clove, crushed|
|dash of Tabasco|
|few drops liquid smoke|
- Combine all ingredients, except for salmon and mix well.
- Brush the steaks generously with the mixture, then place on a grill over hot coals.
- Grill, allowing 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Turn once halfway through cooking time.
- Baste frequently with the marinade during cooking and once after taking salmon off the grill.