Barbecued Asian Chicken
|1 fryer chicken, cut into pieces|
|1/4 cup sesame seeds|
|1/4 cup corn oil|
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup Karo dark corn syrup|
|1 small onion, sliced|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|black pepper to taste|
|1/2 tsp ground ginger|
- In a shallow baking dish stir together all of the ingredients, except for the chicken. Mix well.
- Add the chicken to the mixture and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Grill the chicken over low coals, turning and basting frequently.
- Internal temperature should be 165 degrees when done.
- About 50 minutes.