- 1 fryer chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Karo dark corn syrup
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- In a shallow baking dish stir together all of the ingredients, except for the chicken. Mix well.
- Add the chicken to the mixture and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Grill the chicken over low coals, turning and basting frequently.
- Internal temperature should be 165 degrees when done.
- About 50 minutes.