Gluten Free Ginger Berry Crisp
|4 cups fresh or frozen berries (raspberry's and or blue berries)|
|1/4 cup crystallized ginger|
|1 cup almond flour|
|1/4 cup butter|
|1 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|2 tbs maple syrup|
|whipped cream or ice cream|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish and place the berries along with the ginger in the dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, butter, vanilla and syrup and mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the topping over the berries.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Serve warm topped with whipped cream or ice cream.