Gluten Free Ginger Berry Crisp
- 4 cups fresh or frozen berries (raspberry's and or blue berries)
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- whipped cream or ice cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish and place the berries along with the ginger in the dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, butter, vanilla and syrup and mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the topping over the berries.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Serve warm topped with whipped cream or ice cream.