Greek Style Grilled Sirloin Steak
- 2 (8 oz) sirloin steaks
- 3 lemons
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- Coat the grill rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. (350-400 degrees)
- Season steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill steaks covered for 4-6 minutes per side for medium rare, 145 degrees, or to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, cut 2 of the lemons in half and grill them cut side down for 2-3 minutes.
- For the sauce, juice the remaining lemon into a small bowl, then add the oregano, oil, garlic and vinegar then whisk to combine.
- Transfer steak to a cutting board and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice the steak across the grain and place on a platter.
- Spoon the sauce on top and serve with the grilled lemons.