Honey Apple Pork Chops
- 4 loin pork chops (8 oz each) about 1 inch thick
- 1 and 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs honey
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients, except for the pork chops and mix well.
- Place chops in a shallow dish, then pour marinade over.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- Remove chops from marinade, reserving marinade and grill over hot coals for 30-45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Turn the chops several times while basting with the reserved marinade.