Italian Barbecued Chicken
|1 fryer chicken, cut into pieces|
|1/2 cup vinegar|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|1 stick butter|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup Italian dressing|
|2 tsp oregano|
|2 tsp basil|
- Combine all ingredients except for the chicken.
- Add the ingredients to a small sauce pan and mix until butter has melted.
- Cool then pour the mixture over the chicken parts.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before cooking.
- Cook chicken over hot charcoal, turning frequently and basting with the reserved marinade.
- Cook for about 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.