Oven Barbecued Maple Spare Ribs
|8 lbs lean spare ribs|
|1 cup maple syrup|
|1 cup ketchup|
|2 tbs Worcestershire sauce|
|4 tsp garlic salt|
|4 tsp onion salt|
|2 tsp chili powder|
|2 tsp dry mustard|
- Cut the spare ribs into two rib sections.
- To make the sauce, blend the remaining ingredients.
- Brush the curved side of the spare ribs with sauce.
- Arrange in a single layer, sauce side down in a shallow baking dish.
- Brush the tops of ribs with sauce, then cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking about one hour more, or until the ribs are tender.
- Brush the ribs several times with the remaining sauce during baking.