Spicy Horseradish Macaroni Salad
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, cook according to package directions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 3 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen peas
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is a wonderful macaroni salad with horseradish, herbs and a touch of Parmesan cheese.
- In a bowl add all of the ingredients except for the peas and macaroni.
- Season with salt and pepper, then mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Add the macaroni and peas, then gently mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate covered for several hours before serving.