Honey Wasabi Dressing
|1 tbs wasabi powder, mixed with water according to package directions|
|1 tbs honey|
|1 tbs mayonnaise|
|1 tsp red pepper flakes|
This is a spicy sweet dressing that can be used on salads as well as a sauce over chicken or fish.
- In a bowl mix the wasabi powder with water according to the package directions.
- Add the honey, mayonnaise and red pepper flakes and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving to allow the flavors to meld.
- Use as a salad dressing or as a topping for grilled chicken or fish
- Makes about 1/4 cup. Recipe may be doubled or tripled.