Walnut Chicken Salad in Tomato Cups
|1 lb (2 cups) prepared chicken salad|
|1/3 cup chopped walnuts|
|1 tsp Dijon mustard|
|1 tsp tarragon leaves, crushed|
|2 ripe medium tomatoes|
|butter lettuce leaves|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- In a bowl combine chicken salad, chopped walnuts, mustard and tarragon. Mix well.
- Cut each tomato in half and scoop out the seeds and pulp from the center and discard.
- Arrange lettuce on individual plates and top each with a tomato half.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture into each tomato half.
- Season with salt and pepper.