Fettuccine with Blue Cheese
|1 lb fettuccine noodles|
|1/2 lb blue cheese, at room temperature|
|1/2 cup whipping cream or half and half|
|1/4 cup Parmesan cheese,freshly grated|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|Fresh parsley for garnish, chopped|
- Cook the pasta al dente according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, crumble the cheese and mix it with the cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and place in in a saute pan.
- Add the cheese mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring to combine.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan and parsley.