|2 eggs, room temperature|
|3/4 cup milk|
|2/3 cup beer|
|dash of kosher salt|
|1 cup flour|
|2 tsp vegetable oil|
Crepes can be use in a variety of ways both sweet and savory. It is important that you a good non stick pan in order to make them perfectly. See below for some wonderful crepe ideas
- Place the eggs, milk and beer in a food processor or blender, then add the flour and salt.
- Blend for 30 seconds, then scrape down the sides of the container and blend for 1 minute more or until the mixture is smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Add about a ladle full of the crepe mixture to a medium hot 10 inch pan lubricated with peanut or vegetable oil.
- Tip and turn the pan until until the batter covers the bottom of the pan.
- Cook just until the top appears dry and the bottom has begun to brown.
- Turn with a wooden or plastic spatula and brown the other side very lightly. You should have only little specs of brown.
- Stack with a piece of wax paper between each until ready to serve.
- Turkey, cheese, eggs, mushrooms, avocado, tomatoes
- Cheddar cheese and fresh apples
- Cheese, Swiss, cheddar, Monterrey jack, ricotta and or feta
- Cheese, avocado and tomatoes
- Cheese and ham
- Cheese ham and egg
- Cheese spinach and scallions
- Cheese spinach and mushrooms
- Feta, spinach, Kalamata olives, tomatoes and artichokes
- Grilled chicken, cheese, tomatoes and pesto
- Roasted egg plant, zucchini, bell peppers, fresh basil, sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese
- Smoked turkey and cheese
- Smoked turkey cheese and cranberry sauce
- Smoked turkey, cheese and eggs
- Tuna, jack cheese, kalamata olives, tomatoes,, scallions and olive oil
- Cheese, ham tomatoes, green peppers, scallions and egg
- Cheese ham, mushroom and egg
- Fresh apple, brown sugar and cinnamon
- Apple sauce and cinnamon
- Banana, sour cream and brown sugar
- Blueberry and sour cream
- Belgian dark chocolate
- Chocolate and banana
- Chocolate, banana and coconut
- Chocolate and blueberry
- Chocolate and strawberry
- Chocolate and raspberry
- Honey and banana
- Apricot jam and raspberry
- Maple syrup
- Raspberry and Banana
- Ricotta cheese, apple sauce and cinnamon
- Nutella and banana
- Peanut butter
- Peanut butter and jelly
- White chocolate