Spinach and Feta Cheese Quiche
|1 10 (oz) package frozen spinach, defrosted and chopped|
|4 eggs beaten|
|2/3 cups heavy cream or half and half|
|1 1/4 cups milk|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|2 tbs chopped parsley|
|1/4 lb feta cheese, crumbled|
|home made or store brought pie shell|
|3 tbs Parmesan or Romano cheese grated|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Drain the spinach and using a kitchen towel squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Mix the eggs, cream, and milk.
- Add the salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley.
- Stir in the spinach and feta cheese.
- Fill the quiche crust with the mixture and sprinkle the Parmesan or Romano on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Note: you may add additional fillings if desired.