Garlic Thyme Chicken
- 6 (6 oz) skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbs butter
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbs fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Wash and dry the chicken breasts, then place them on a baking sheet.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the butter, garlic, ginger, thyme, jalapeno and the bread crumbs. Mix well.
- Using your fingers, gently lift the skin on the chicken breasts and stuff equal amounts of the butter filling under the skin.
- Skewer both ends with toothpicks to seal.
- Bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.