|2 cumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch pieces|
|1/2 stick unsalted butter|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
Most of us think of cucumbers to use only in salads, however sauteing them in a little butter brings our a wonderful flavor experience.
- Peel the cucumbers, then cut them in half lengthwise.
- Using a spoon, remove the seeds and discard.
- Cut the cucumbers into 1/2 inch half moons.
- In a large saute pan melt the butter using medium heat.
- Add the cucumbers and saute for about 3-4 minutes. Do not brown.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
- Serves 4 as a side dish.