- 1 lb of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups grated sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/2 lb of spiral pasta, cooked
- 1 pint of sour cream
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 6 tbs butter
Cheddar and shrimp is an unusual combination. You will be surprised that they work perfectly together. 4 servings.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Saute mushrooms in the butter for about 3 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and onion powder and stir.
- Add the scallions, lemon juice, sour cream and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. Stir to mix.
- Add the macaroni to a large casserole dish then pour over the mushroom and cheese mixture. Gently mix well.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake at 375 for 25 to 30 minutes.