Smoky Asian Beef Strips
- 1 and 1/2 lbs beef chuck roast, sliced thin across the grain
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 tbs brown sugar
- 1-2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tbs Asian chili garlic sauce
- 2 tbs dry sherry
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbs hoisin sauce
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Add all ingredients, except for the meat into a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the meat and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Cook the meat over hot charcoal or under a hot broiler until desired doneness is reached.