- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1/2cup soy sauce
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely minced
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste (taste marinade before adding)
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tbs picklng spice mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
This marinade is great for grilling fish, chicken or a variety of meats. It is full of citrus and savory flavors.
- Mix marinade ingredients.
- Pour enough over fish, meat or chicken to cover.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Grill or broil.
- Extra marinade keeps several weeks in refrigerator.