Applesauce Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups ap flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
These cookies are crazy good.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, then grease two baking sheets.
- Beat together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl of an electric mixer or food processor until lightly and fluffy.
- Stir in the eggs, applesauce and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir the flour mixture into the the batter and mix well.
- Add the oatmeal and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheets and bake until lightly browned, about 12 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool.