- 14 oz can Artichoke hearts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Drain the artichokes and squeeze out all excess liquid, then chop into small pieces.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend well, then pour into a small un-buttered baking dish or oven proof serving dish.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with toast points, French bread or crackers.