Asian Barbecued Hot Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings, halved and wing tips removed
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs hoisin sauce
- 2 tbs chili sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Place the chicken wings in a large glass dish.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and cover the wings evenly.
- Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Grill the wings over medium coals for 6 minutes, turn and close the grill and grill for an additional 10 minutes or until cooked through.