|3 large eggplants|
|1 cup tahini|
|1 1/4 cups lemon juice|
|5 large cloves garlic, minced|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|Chopped Parsley for garnish|
- Bake eggplants on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until very soft.
- Peel them, place them in a bowl, then smash the meat.
- In a food processor, combine the mashed eggplant, tahani along with the lemon juice, garlic and salt.
- Add the mixture to a serving dish, then drizzle with some olive oil and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with wedges of pita bread.