Baby Potatoes with Tomatoes and Olives
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bell pepper, orange, yellow, or green
- 3 tsp dried oregano
- 1 (14 oz) can chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives
- 3 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- Peel and scrub the potatoes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Slice the onion into rings, chop the garlic and cut the pepper into strips.
- Add the onion, garlic, pepper and oregano to the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes, or until the onion turns golden brown and the vegetables have softened.
- Add the tomatoes, bring to a boil and simmer covered for 25 minutes.
- Add the olives and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.