Baked Brie with Nut Crust and Raspberry Jam
|1 wheel (8 oz) Brie cheese|
|1/3 cup pecans|
|1/3 cup almonds|
|1/3 cup walnuts|
|1 tbs heavy cream|
|2 tbs raspberry jam|
|Crackers and or crusty bread for serving|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place nuts in a food processor and pulse to finely chop. Do not over process.
- Transfer nuts to a shallow dish or pie plate.
- Combine egg and cream in another shallow dish and whisk until well blended.
- Dip Brie (rind on) into egg mixture, then into the nut mixture, turning to coat. Press nuts to adhere.
- Transfer Brie to a baking sheet and spread jam over top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is warm and soft.
- Serve with crackers or crusty bread.