Baked Potato Soup
|4 baking potatoes, cooked, then cubed|
|1 quart milk|
|4 tbs flour|
|1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup reserved for garnish|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1 small bunch scallions, sliced on a bas|
|4-6 strips bacon, cooked, then chopped|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Add the flour and oil to a large saucepan. Stir to combine for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the milk and whisk until a creamy consistency is reached.
- Cube the cooked potatoes and add to the soup.
- Add the garlic powder, cheddar cheese, scallions and sour cream and combine
- Cook for another 10 minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with cheddar cheese, scallions and bacon bits.