Barbecued Short Ribs
|3 lbs short ribs, cut into serving pieces|
|1/4 cup brown sugar, packed|
|2 tsp garlic salt|
|1/4 tsp dried thyme|
|1 medium onion, chopped|
|1 lemon, sliced|
|1 cup ketchup|
|1/2 cup water|
|2 tbs Worcestershire sauce|
|2 tsp prepared mustard|
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a shallow baking pan, bake ribs uncovered for 20 minutes, then drain excess fat,
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Bake uncovered for 1 1/4 hours to 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
- Brush sauce on ribs occasionally and serve ribs with sauce on the side.