Beer Meat Marinade
|1 1/2 cups beer|
|1/2 cup soy sauce|
|1 tbs Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tsp red pepper flakes|
|2 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 tbs whole grain or Dijon mustard|
|Dash of kosher salt and black pepper|
|1 large shallot, chopped|
This marinade works equally well on all meats.
- Score the meat to be marinated with a sharp knife all over.
- Place meat into a shallow, non-metallic dish or plastic zip lock bag.
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a bowl and combine well.
- Pour the marinade over the meat and turn to coat.
- Cover the meat tightly and marinate refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Recipe may be multiplied.