|1 tbs onion powder|
|1 tbs oregano|
|1 tbs black pepper|
|3 tsp white pepper|
|2 tsp cayenne pepper||1 tbs Kosher salt|
|1 tbs paprika|
|1 tbs Garlic powder|
|4 (1/2 lb) Red fish or other firm white fish filets, skin on|
|1/4 cup peanut or canola oil|
|Lemon wedges for serving|
- Rinse fillets and pat dry.
- Prepare seasoning mix.
- Dredge fillets on all sides with seasoning mix and set aside.
- In a large saute pan or preferably a cast iron pan add enough oil to cover bottom by 1/8 inch.
- Heat oil using high heat but not smoking and fry the fillets for 2-3 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
- Remove fillets and serve with fresh lemon wedges.