Blue Cheese and Green Apple Salad
|2 Granny Smith apples, quartered and thinly sliced|
|1 cup of blue cheese crumbles|
|t tbs white wine or champagne vinegar|
|3 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|chopped chives for garnish|
- Cut the apples into quarters, remove the core, then slice each quarter into thin slices.
- Add the apples to a bowl and top with sliced almonds and blue cheese.
- Add the vinegar to a bowl, drizzle in the olive oil, while whisking until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper, then drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently combine well.
- Garnish with chopped chives.