Blue Cheese and Green Apple Salad
- 2 Granny Smith apples, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 cup of blue cheese crumbles
- t tbs white wine or champagne vinegar
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- chopped chives for garnish
- Cut the apples into quarters, remove the core, then slice each quarter into thin slices.
- Add the apples to a bowl and top with sliced almonds and blue cheese.
- Add the vinegar to a bowl, drizzle in the olive oil, while whisking until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper, then drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently combine well.
- Garnish with chopped chives.